- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef or Turkey
- 1/2 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 1 small can tamales, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small can corn
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- sour cream
- green onion
- Brown beef in skillet and drain.
- Cook onion and bell pepper until crisp tender or cook with beef.
- Add taco seasoning, tamales and corn.
- Put in baking dish and top with prepared Jiffy cornbread mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cornbread is done.
- Garnish as desired.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More