- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef or Turkey
- 1/2 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 1 small can tamales, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small can corn
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- sour cream
- green onion
- Brown beef in skillet and drain.
- Cook onion and bell pepper until crisp tender or cook with beef.
- Add taco seasoning, tamales and corn.
- Put in baking dish and top with prepared Jiffy cornbread mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cornbread is done.
- Garnish as desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More