- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef or Turkey
- 1/2 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 1 small can tamales, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small can corn
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- sour cream
- green onion
- Brown beef in skillet and drain.
- Cook onion and bell pepper until crisp tender or cook with beef.
- Add taco seasoning, tamales and corn.
- Put in baking dish and top with prepared Jiffy cornbread mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cornbread is done.
- Garnish as desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More