- 1/2 pound lean ground beef or Turkey
- 1/2 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 1 small can tamales, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small can corn
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- sour cream
- green onion
Brown beef in skillet and drain.
Cook onion and bell pepper until crisp tender or cook with beef.
Add taco seasoning, tamales and corn.
Put in baking dish and top with prepared Jiffy cornbread mix.
Bake at 350 degrees until cornbread is done.
Garnish as desired.