- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 cups chopped peppers
- 11 oz. Nacho Cheese soup
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2-8oz. packages Corn Muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Colby, Sharp, or Kraft’s Taco)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup water
- 8 oz. chunky salsa – mild
- Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Cook beef, peppers, and onions until meat is brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in soup, olives, mushrooms, salsa, and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Prepare corn muffins mix according to package directions.
- Spread half of the muffin batter into a greased 9x13” baking dish.
- Spoon the hot meat mixture over the muffin layer.
- Spread the remaining corn muffin batter over the meat mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
- Top with cheese.
- Garnish with tomatoes and olives.
- Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More