- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- From Weight Watchers. 3 Points per serving, 4 servings.
- 2 T tandoori spice mix
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 C plian fat free yogurt
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- 1 lb uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast, 4 4oz pieces
- In a large zip-close plastic bag, combine spice mix, onion, garlic yogurt and lime juice.
- Make diagonal slashes across chicken about one inch apart.
- Add chicken. Refrigerate 6 to 24 hours.
- Heat broiler.
- Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken on sheet, cover with sauce.
- Broil 4 inches from element until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
NotesI inadvertently used garam masala instead of tandoori spice mix in this, and discovered that the garam masala has much more heat to it that I wasn't anticipating!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More