- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt (I have found that Greek yogurt has the best flavor)
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice (hot)
- Combine the yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika, turmeric, curry and cinnamon. Place in a large zip lock baggy along with the chicken
- Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally for about 4 hours, minimum. If you can do it over night, that would be even better.
- Preheat the oven to 450' F.
- Place the chicken in a shallow roasting pan, on a rack that has been spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until done.
- Server over 1/2 cup of rice
NotesI found this recipe in the New Complete Weight Watchers Cookbook and man is it good! With under 300 calroies and only 8 PointsPlus...I'd say even if you're not on a diet (which I am not)...this is a great meal!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
culinary karmaSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More