TANGERINE CHICKEN STIR-FRY
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 tangerine, segmented
- 3 green onions, chopped
- juice of 1 tangerine
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- hot cooked rice
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Saute the chicken and onion in canola oil until onion begins to soften.
- Add the garlic and saute another 45 seconds or until fragrant and beginning to soften.
- Add broccoli, pepper and onions.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and allow to cook about 5 minutes or until broccoli turns bright green.
- Remove cover, add remaining ingredients (except rice) and cook a further 2 or 3 minutes or until sauce is bubbly.
- Serve over rice.
NotesQuicker than take-out and healthier too, this yummy stir-fry is a snap to make. I like it with brown rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More