- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons plus 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups fresh tangerine juice
- Place cream in small bowl. Scrape in seeds from vanilla bean; add bean. Mix in 2 tablespoons sugar. Cover bowl and refrigerate vanilla cream for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Combine tangerine juice and 2/3 cup sugar in 8-inch square metal baking pan; whisk until sugar dissolves. Freeze 1 hour; stir well. Cover and freeze until solid, at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons vanilla cream into each of 6 bowls or Martini glasses. Using fork, scrape granita into flakes. Mound granita into glasses and serve.
- Serves 6.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More