- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp tangerine juice
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted.
- Whisk together: Sugar, Juice and butter.
- Brush over cookies to cover.
- Let stand until dry (1 hour)
- Package with parchment or wax paper between the layers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Christmas CookiesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More