- Cooking Time: 12 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Grated rind of 2 tangerines
- 3 tbsp tangerine juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Sift together:
- 1 3/4 all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cream until smooth: butter and icing sugar.
- Stir in together: the remaining ingredients.
- Stir flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Shape into two logs, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Bake on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 12-15 minutes until done but not browned.
- Let cook on pan on rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More