- Cooking Time: 12 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Grated rind of 2 tangerines
- 3 tbsp tangerine juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Sift together:
- 1 3/4 all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cream until smooth: butter and icing sugar.
- Stir in together: the remaining ingredients.
- Stir flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Shape into two logs, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Bake on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 12-15 minutes until done but not browned.
- Let cook on pan on rack.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Jack O Lantern Cupcake
Silky Chocolate Kefir Tarts
creamed carrotsSee More