- Cooking Time: 12 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Grated rind of 2 tangerines
- 3 tbsp tangerine juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Sift together:
- 1 3/4 all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cream until smooth: butter and icing sugar.
- Stir in together: the remaining ingredients.
- Stir flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Shape into two logs, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Bake on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 12-15 minutes until done but not browned.
- Let cook on pan on rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More