- Cooking Time: 40-45
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons mustard, prepared
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/3 cup vinegar, kale,
- 1/3 cup onion, minced
- 3 T. brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound franks, scored
- In skillet, blend mustard with small amount of tomato sauce; add remaining tomato sauce, corn syrup, vinegar, onion, brown sugar, worcestershire, celery seed, and pepper.
- Cook over med heat, stirring often, till mixture comes to a gentle boil; reduce heat and simmer gently 30 minutes. Add franks, cook till hot and plumped, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More