- Cooking Time: 40-45
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons mustard, prepared
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/3 cup vinegar, kale,
- 1/3 cup onion, minced
- 3 T. brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound franks, scored
- In skillet, blend mustard with small amount of tomato sauce; add remaining tomato sauce, corn syrup, vinegar, onion, brown sugar, worcestershire, celery seed, and pepper.
- Cook over med heat, stirring often, till mixture comes to a gentle boil; reduce heat and simmer gently 30 minutes. Add franks, cook till hot and plumped, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More