- Cooking Time: 40-45
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons mustard, prepared
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/3 cup vinegar, kale,
- 1/3 cup onion, minced
- 3 T. brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound franks, scored
- In skillet, blend mustard with small amount of tomato sauce; add remaining tomato sauce, corn syrup, vinegar, onion, brown sugar, worcestershire, celery seed, and pepper.
- Cook over med heat, stirring often, till mixture comes to a gentle boil; reduce heat and simmer gently 30 minutes. Add franks, cook till hot and plumped, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Social CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More