- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. lean beef stew meat, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth or water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- hot cooked noodles
- Place first 9 ingredients in slow cooker.
- Stir, cover, and cook on low until meat is tender, about 7 to 9 hours.
- Turn slow cooker to high.
- Combine cornstarch and cup cold water; add to beef mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Decadent Desserts Made From
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More