- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. lean beef stew meat, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth or water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- hot cooked noodles
- Place first 9 ingredients in slow cooker.
- Stir, cover, and cook on low until meat is tender, about 7 to 9 hours.
- Turn slow cooker to high.
- Combine cornstarch and cup cold water; add to beef mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Food Travels Through Italy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More