- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. lean beef stew meat, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth or water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- hot cooked noodles
- Place first 9 ingredients in slow cooker.
- Stir, cover, and cook on low until meat is tender, about 7 to 9 hours.
- Turn slow cooker to high.
- Combine cornstarch and cup cold water; add to beef mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More