- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place meat in a large resealable plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, mix together honey, Dijon mustard, chili powder, and salt. Pour marinade over tenderloins, seal, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Prepare the grill for indirect heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Remove meat from marinade, and discard liquid.
- Grill for 15 to 25 minutes, or to desired doneness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
NFPG Recipe Collection
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More