- Cooking Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- Servings: 8 to 10 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can tomato soup
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente and drain; set aside.
- In the same pot, cook ground turkey, green pepper and onion; cook until turkey is no longer pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add garlic powder, dried oregano, black pepper, tomato soup, tomato paste and diced tomatoes; stir in macaroni.
- Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes, or until heated through.
NotesThis is a goulash recipe that has a little Italian twist.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More