- Cooking Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- Servings: 8 to 10 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can tomato soup
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente and drain; set aside.
- In the same pot, cook ground turkey, green pepper and onion; cook until turkey is no longer pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add garlic powder, dried oregano, black pepper, tomato soup, tomato paste and diced tomatoes; stir in macaroni.
- Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes, or until heated through.
NotesThis is a goulash recipe that has a little Italian twist.