- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA nice side dish to serve at your next barbeque.
I serve this with every barbeque and get great reviews about this salad.
- 2 Medium Onions cut in half thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of Parsley, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP Sumac ( A red spice, found in the international isle, or Middle Eastern store)
- 2 TBSP Olive oil
- 1 TBSP Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
- Seasoning can be adjusted to suit your taste, a little more of this, a little less of that.