- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 bone-in pork chops
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Pork
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook chops in skillet on medium heat 5 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides.
- Meanwhile, prepare stuffing in large saucepan as directed on package.
- Place chops in 13x9-inch baking dish; set aside. Mix cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce and sugar.
- Add to stuffing: mix lightly.
- Spoon evenly over chops.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chops are cooked through.
NotesI made this one day last week and was very pleased with it. Serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite dressing.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More