- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 bone-in pork chops
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Pork
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook chops in skillet on medium heat 5 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides.
- Meanwhile, prepare stuffing in large saucepan as directed on package.
- Place chops in 13x9-inch baking dish; set aside. Mix cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce and sugar.
- Add to stuffing: mix lightly.
- Spoon evenly over chops.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chops are cooked through.
NotesI made this one day last week and was very pleased with it. Serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
NFPG Recipe Collection
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More