- Cooking Time: 4 hours
- Servings: 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- Cut the tenderloin in half; place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper; pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Remove meat; shred with two forks. Return to the slow cooker; heat through. Serve on rolls.
NotesThe slow cooker not only makes this an easy meal, but it keeps the pork tender, moist and loaded with flavor. The sandwiches are so comforting!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Vegan Eats!See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More