- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 avocados
- ½ lime or lemon (optional)
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups cocktail shrimp, cooked
- 1 small grapefruit
- 4 tablespoons Wafu® Spicy Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Halve avocados lengthwise. Remove pits.
- Carve out avocado flesh and cut into large chunks.
- Squeeze lime or lemon juice over avocado flesh (optional).
- Peel grapefruit and remove skin from flesh. Cut grapefruit flesh into cubes.
- In a bowl, toss avocado chunks, lettuce, grapefruit and shrimp.
- Fill each avocado half with the mixture. Top with a tablespoon of Spicy mayo.
- Serve immediately.
NotesA feisty appetizer or salad idea filled with unexpected flavours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More