- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounces penne pasta, cook & drain
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- ¾ to 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 small green peppers, diced
- 2 carrots, julienned or shredded
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Boil pasta as directed on box. Drain.
- Prepare veggies. In a large bowl mix, Miracle Whip, sugar and vinegar. Add pasta and veggies and mix well.
- Pour evaporated milk over top and DO NOT STIR.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Stir before serving.
NotesI love this pasta salad! It has a "ZIP" to it which was very tasty! The green peppers added a great taste to the salad! It was very creamy and perfect for a crowd! Easy to throw together and ready for serving the next day since it is refrigerated over night!
This recipe comes from my MIL and you can add more or less of the Miracle Whip, sugar and vinegar according to your taste! I'm not a fan of white vinegar so 1/3 cup is perfect for me! She uses ½ cup!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Italy or BustSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More