- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- -Frozen Shrimp (cooked)- however many you'll eat
- - ketchup
- - Tapatio hot sauce
- -olive oil
- -salt and pepper
- Try to defrost the shrimp ahead of time.
- If it's not deforsted, run it under some water until it's not totally frozen.
- Just brown some minced garlic in the olive oil. You know it's ready when you can smell it.
- Throw in the shrimp, salt and pepper it.
- Then add ketchup and Tapatio to taste.
- I can't eat spicy foods at all, so I only use a little Tapatillo, which greatly affects the flavor.
- If you like it spicy, use more.
NotesOk I know this is going to sound weird, but it is SO good. I went to my friend's house and her dad was cooking. The aroma was intoxicating. So I asked for the recipe and here it is...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Italy or Bust
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More