- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- -Frozen Shrimp (cooked)- however many you'll eat
- - ketchup
- - Tapatio hot sauce
- -olive oil
- -salt and pepper
- Try to defrost the shrimp ahead of time.
- If it's not deforsted, run it under some water until it's not totally frozen.
- Just brown some minced garlic in the olive oil. You know it's ready when you can smell it.
- Throw in the shrimp, salt and pepper it.
- Then add ketchup and Tapatio to taste.
- I can't eat spicy foods at all, so I only use a little Tapatillo, which greatly affects the flavor.
- If you like it spicy, use more.
NotesOk I know this is going to sound weird, but it is SO good. I went to my friend's house and her dad was cooking. The aroma was intoxicating. So I asked for the recipe and here it is...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More