- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 cans drained black eye peas with chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 purple onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
- After you chop all this up, add enough Zesty Italian dressing to get the consistency that you want for a dip.
- Add salt and pepper and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesBlack eyed pea dip with cilantro, tomatoes and jalapeno peppers. This is a staple item for our tennis matches on Saturday's!**
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
GRILLED SHRIMP SCAMPI
Peach Compote Sauce
Risotto con speck e meleSee More