- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 cans drained black eye peas with chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 purple onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
- After you chop all this up, add enough Zesty Italian dressing to get the consistency that you want for a dip.
- Add salt and pepper and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesBlack eyed pea dip with cilantro, tomatoes and jalapeno peppers. This is a staple item for our tennis matches on Saturday's!**
It's all about that protein
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Great Everyday MealsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More