TARA'S TEXAS BLACK-EYED PEA CAVIAR DIP
- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 cans drained black eye peas with chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 purple onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
After you chop all this up, add enough Zesty Italian dressing to get the consistency that you want for a dip.
Add salt and pepper and refrigerate overnight.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Black eyed pea dip with cilantro, tomatoes and jalapeno peppers. This is a staple item for our tennis matches on Saturday's!**
No Reviews at this time.