TARRAGON CHICKEN SALAD WRAP
- 2 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 3 Tbsp reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, chopped (or blanched first if desired)
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 4 medium tortilla, flour, fat-free, 6 inches each
- 8 piece lettuce
Combine chicken, mayonnaise, lemon juice, tarragon and snap peas together in a large bowl; mix until chicken is well coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Lay tortillas on a flat surface. Place 1/4 of chicken salad in center of each tortilla; top each with 2 lettuce leaves and roll up, folding in ends. Yields 1 wrap per serving.