- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 3 pt
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups packed tarragon leaves
- 1 3/4 cups frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 box Sure Jell
- few drops green food coloring
- 5 cups sugar
- Bring tarragon, apple juice and water to a boil. Remove from heat, cover and
- let steep a few hours. Strain and reserve 3 cups liquid. Discard leaves.
- Mix infusion and pectin, stir and bring to rolling boil, add sugar,
- stir and bring to rolling boil, boil 1 min. Pour into sterlized jars,
- process 5 min in boiling water bath.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More