- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons gherkins, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- Mix lemon juice, mustard, and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Stir in chopped pickles, parsley, and capers. Season to taste with a few drops of Tabasco sauce. Cover and chill for 1/2 to 1 hour to blend flavors.
NotesGood with fried fish
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More