- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons gherkins, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- Mix lemon juice, mustard, and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Stir in chopped pickles, parsley, and capers. Season to taste with a few drops of Tabasco sauce. Cover and chill for 1/2 to 1 hour to blend flavors.
NotesGood with fried fish
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More