- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 small box (3.5 oz) instant banana pudding
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease & flour bottom of 8½ X 4½ loaf pan.
- Mix butter & sugar to form a grainy paste.
- Stir in eggs until blended. Add bananas and water, beat 30 seconds. Stir in remaining ingredients until just moistened.
- Pour into pan and lightly sprinkle with topping mixture (2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon).
- Bake in a preheated over for 1 hour.
- Let cool in pan, then remove to a cooling rack.