- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb deli ham, sliced into thin strips
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 loaf cocktail rye bread (1 pound)
- In a slow cooker, combine the ham, cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup and cream of celery soup.
- Stir in the Swiss cheese.
- Cover and cook on low until cheese is melted, about 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on cocktail rye slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More