- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb deli ham, sliced into thin strips
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 loaf cocktail rye bread (1 pound)
- In a slow cooker, combine the ham, cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup and cream of celery soup.
- Stir in the Swiss cheese.
- Cover and cook on low until cheese is melted, about 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on cocktail rye slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More