- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb deli ham, sliced into thin strips
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 loaf cocktail rye bread (1 pound)
- In a slow cooker, combine the ham, cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup and cream of celery soup.
- Stir in the Swiss cheese.
- Cover and cook on low until cheese is melted, about 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on cocktail rye slices.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More