- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 10
- 24 chicken wings
- 1/2 C. melted butter
- 1/4 C. hot pepper sauce
- 3 T. vinegar
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- Separate wings into three sections.
- Discard tip sections or freeze for future use in chicken stock preparation.
- Combine butter, hot pepper sauce and vinegar. I used 1/2 Frank's hot sauce and 1/2 Chipotle Tabasco and I was pleased with the combo.
- Dip chicken pieces in mixture of butter, pepper sauce, and vinegar.
- Place in baking pan.
- Sprinkle with dry ranch dressing mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until juices run clear and wings brown.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Enjoy!!
- A hot tip for baking hot wings is to line baking pan or dish with a silicone mat.
- Cleanup is a snap!
NotesMy daughter gave me this recipe. It is so easy and so tasty. I highly recommend this recipe.
While this is a somewhat tame hotwing recipe, I did note the men loved these little morsels