- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time: 10
- 24 chicken wings
- 1/2 C. melted butter
- 1/4 C. hot pepper sauce
- 3 T. vinegar
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- Separate wings into three sections.
- Discard tip sections or freeze for future use in chicken stock preparation.
- Combine butter, hot pepper sauce and vinegar. I used 1/2 Frank's hot sauce and 1/2 Chipotle Tabasco and I was pleased with the combo.
- Dip chicken pieces in mixture of butter, pepper sauce, and vinegar.
- Place in baking pan.
- Sprinkle with dry ranch dressing mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until juices run clear and wings brown.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Enjoy!!
- A hot tip for baking hot wings is to line baking pan or dish with a silicone mat.
- Cleanup is a snap!
NotesMy daughter gave me this recipe. It is so easy and so tasty. I highly recommend this recipe.
While this is a somewhat tame hotwing recipe, I did note the men loved these little morsels
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Koken met Oma
Get Cookin'See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More