- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 c vegetable stock
- 1/4 c fresh grated ginger
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 2 T tamari
- 2 T lite brown sugar
- 1 T Asian chili paste
- 2 14-oz cans unsweetened coconut milk
- 8 oz extra firm tofu, drained and diced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 8 oz sliced white mushrooms
- In a large saucepan, combine stock, ginger, lime juice, lime zest, lemon juice, tamari, brown sugar, and chili paste. Bring to boil and reduce heat, dissolving sugar; (2 to 3 minutes).
- Add coconut milk, tofu, mushrooms; simmer 5 minutes and serve hot.
NotesDon't be afraid of trying something Thai if you never have. And this one is vegetarian for those who shy away from that famous fish stock Thai recipes are famous for. So go ahead, be brave!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
GAES PTO Recipes
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More