TATER TACO CASSEROLE
Tater Taco Casserole
- Cooking Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- Servings: about 8
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (32 oz.) frozen tater tots
Preheat oven to 350 F.
In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in taco seasoning and water; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes; stir in corn and soup.
Transfer to a greased 13 X 9-inch baking dish; arrange tater tots in a single layer over the top.
Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are crispy and golden brown.