- Cooking Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- Servings: about 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (11 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (32 oz.) frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning and water; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes; stir in corn and soup.
- Transfer to a greased 13 X 9-inch baking dish; arrange tater tots in a single layer over the top.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are crispy and golden brown.
NotesThis casserole is similar to the last tater tot dish I made, but it has a little Mexican flare! It comes from the Taste Of Home Recipe Card Collection (Spring, 2009 Issue), and was submitted by Ronna Lewis of Plains, Kansas. I'm sorry to say that I don't have a picture this time; the batteries in my camera are dead. =(
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More