- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean burger--browned and drained
- 1 bag Tater Tots--cooked as directed on pizza pan
- 1 bunch of broccoli steamed until slightly crunchy
- 3 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large can French fried onion rings
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 can cream celery soup mixed with 1/2 can milk
- When taters are done, layer: meat, broccoli, soup, tomatoes, 1/2 of onion rings, 1/2 cheese.
- Cook on 400 for 15 minutes...then take out, put rest of cheese, rest of onion rings, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve..YUM!
- Hubby loves this recipe. I received it from a friend in MN. You may substitute any vegetable you'd like...I prefer broccoli.
NotesHubby loves this recipe. I received it from a friend in MN. You may substitute any vegetable you'd like...I prefer broccoli.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More