TATER TOT CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 15-20
- 1 pound lean burger--browned and drained
- 1 bag Tater Tots--cooked as directed on pizza pan
- 1 bunch of broccoli steamed until slightly crunchy
- 3 cups of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large can French fried onion rings
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 can cream celery soup mixed with 1/2 can milk
When taters are done, layer: meat, broccoli, soup, tomatoes, 1/2 of onion rings, 1/2 cheese.
Cook on 400 for 15 minutes...then take out, put rest of cheese, rest of onion rings, cook for another 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and serve..YUM!
Hubby loves this recipe. I received it from a friend in MN. You may substitute any vegetable you'd like...I prefer broccoli.