- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups frozen miniature tater tots
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe or stuffed olives
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Bake Tater Tots according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning.
- Divide Tater Tots between two serving plates or bowls.
- Top with taco mixture, cheese, olives, lettuce, taco sauce and sour cream
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More