- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups frozen miniature tater tots
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe or stuffed olives
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Bake Tater Tots according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning.
- Divide Tater Tots between two serving plates or bowls.
- Top with taco mixture, cheese, olives, lettuce, taco sauce and sour cream
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More