TATER TOT CASSEROLE
Tater Tot casserole
- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb ground beef or deer or elk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 can of green beans (cut does not matter)
- 1 package of tater tots
- 1 brick of Velveeta Cheese
Brown meat, put at bottom of casserole dish
Mix soups together with 1/4 cup water.
Mix green beans in with soups, layer on top of meat
Layer frozen tots on top of soup mix.
Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
Layer Velveeta over tots and bake for 8-10 minutes, just until cheese is melted.
Let sit for 5 minutes, serve and enjoy!