- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb ground beef or deer or elk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 can of green beans (cut does not matter)
- 1 package of tater tots
- 1 brick of Velveeta Cheese
- Brown meat, put at bottom of casserole dish
- Mix soups together with 1/4 cup water.
- Mix green beans in with soups, layer on top of meat
- Layer frozen tots on top of soup mix.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Layer Velveeta over tots and bake for 8-10 minutes, just until cheese is melted.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, serve and enjoy!
NotesI love this recipe because the left overs are great, and it is quick and easy to make. I learned how to make this shortly after high school with out the green beans. I just stared add green beans to it this year and they are a great addition. I'm sure most vegetables would be great in this recipe...especially for picky eaters!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Short & SweetSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More