- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup warm mashed potatoes
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- Preheat a dry frying pan or griddle over moderate heat.
- Mix together all the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
- Turn the dough onto a floured board and divide into three.
- Roll into a circle about 1/4inch thick.
- Cut each circle into 6 wedges.
- At this point, you may freeze some of the scones – they will last for weeks and weeks and weeks in the freezer.
- Sprinkle the hot griddle with flour and bake each circle for about 5 minutes, until the edges begin to brown, turning once to cook both sides.
NotesBeing of Scottish descent, a bacon and egg breakfast just isn't a bacon and egg breakfast without tattie scones!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More