- Cooking Time: 40-50
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI am not typically a fan of meatloaf but I knew that my husband was. So I gave it a shot and decided to add an Italian twist. This recipe turned out so good. I think I am going to use this recipe as my meatball recipe too. It was that good!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbls worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese style breadcrumbs)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Gently mix all ingredients together.
- Divide into 4 equal size pieces and form into desired shape on greased cookie sheet.
- Smother each loaf with 1/4 cup of spaghetti sauce and top with extra cheese if desired.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until internal temp is 160-170.