- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted prunes
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- Place all ingredients except cocoa in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until a paste forms, stopping occasionally to scrape sides.
- Shape mixture into bite-sized balls; cover and refrigerate one hour.
- Roll truffles in powdered cocoa and store tightly covered.
- Makes about 20 truffles.
Notesfrom MY SISTER-FRIEND Gloria B.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More