- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Backstoryfrom MY SISTER-FRIEND Gloria B.
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted prunes
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- Place all ingredients except cocoa in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until a paste forms, stopping occasionally to scrape sides.
- Shape mixture into bite-sized balls; cover and refrigerate one hour.
- Roll truffles in powdered cocoa and store tightly covered.
- Makes about 20 truffles.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved RecipesSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More