- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups soda water, plus more if necessary
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine the cornstarch and 1/2 cup of soda water in a small bowl and whisk to blend.
- Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Add the remaining cup of soda water and stir to blend.
- Whisk in the cornstarch mixture.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Fill a deep frying pan or pot with 2 inches of canola oil and heat to 350 F over medium high heat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cooking with Sabra
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More