- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups soda water, plus more if necessary
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine the cornstarch and 1/2 cup of soda water in a small bowl and whisk to blend.
- Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Add the remaining cup of soda water and stir to blend.
- Whisk in the cornstarch mixture.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Fill a deep frying pan or pot with 2 inches of canola oil and heat to 350 F over medium high heat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More