- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 3-4
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet cola
- Put cake mix and cola in a bowl.
- Mix for one minute.
- Pour in microwave proof dish.
- **No need to grease dish.
- I used an 8x8” corning ware dish (10 min).
- Microwave on 800w for 9-10 minutes.
NotesI stumbled across this recipe and thought it was too easy not to try. All I had on hand was spice cake mix and 7-up so I used them. I think you could use any cake mix for this. Easy and super quick for a sweet treat for drop in guests and low fat as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Social CookbookSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More