- Cooking Time: 90-120 min
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30-40 min
- 8 to 10 oz pork tenderlion (fat trimmed)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup cooking wine
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1/2 cup meat from pure pork sausage
- 1/2 cup scallions
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 3 Tbsp coarse mustard
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Cut pocket in center of pork loin and stuff with sausage.
- Salt and pepper to taste and brown in vegetable oil.
- Place pork loin in baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for about 2 hours or until pork is done.
- Saute mushrooms, onions and scallions in butter.
- Add flour and blend.
- Add warm milk, cooking wine and stir well, then add mustard.
- Slice cooked tenderloin and cover with sauce.
NotesThis is a favorite family recipe. Sure to please.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Foodie BabySee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More