- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds frying chicken, cut in serving pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sage or oregano
- Butter or vegetable oil
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Combine flour with remaining dry ingredients. Toss chicken with flour mixture to coat.
- In skillet, heat butter or oil to 1/4 inch depth.
- Cook chicken until golden brown.
- Place browned chicken in crockpot, adding wings first.
- Add no liquid.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 4 to 8 hours.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More