- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds frying chicken, cut in serving pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sage or oregano
- Butter or vegetable oil
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Combine flour with remaining dry ingredients. Toss chicken with flour mixture to coat.
- In skillet, heat butter or oil to 1/4 inch depth.
- Cook chicken until golden brown.
- Place browned chicken in crockpot, adding wings first.
- Add no liquid.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 4 to 8 hours.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More