- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds frying chicken, cut in serving pieces
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sage or oregano
- Butter or vegetable oil
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Combine flour with remaining dry ingredients. Toss chicken with flour mixture to coat.
- In skillet, heat butter or oil to 1/4 inch depth.
- Cook chicken until golden brown.
- Place browned chicken in crockpot, adding wings first.
- Add no liquid.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 4 to 8 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More