- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons salt
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, mix all together. Rub meat vigorously and wrap in foil. Refrigerate at least 8 hours, or overnight, before grilling with barbeque sauce.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Servingd: 1 cup
NotesA rub for all meats, but we use mainly on ribs in Tennessee. Brings out the full flavor of whatever you decide to toss on the grill.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Servingd: 1 cup
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More