- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread pecans on a large baking sheet.
- Roast until fragrant, about 12 minutes. Watch carefully so they don’t burn.
- Combine brown sugar, salt, thyme, rosemary, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Transfer the roasted pecans to a large bowl, drizzle with oil and toss well to coat completely.
- Sprinkle with the spice mixture and toss again.
- Serve warm or let cool completely and store in an airtight container.
NotesMake plenty of these mildly sweet and salty nuts—they are great to have on hand over the holidays.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More