- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread pecans on a large baking sheet.
- Roast until fragrant, about 12 minutes. Watch carefully so they don’t burn.
- Combine brown sugar, salt, thyme, rosemary, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Transfer the roasted pecans to a large bowl, drizzle with oil and toss well to coat completely.
- Sprinkle with the spice mixture and toss again.
- Serve warm or let cool completely and store in an airtight container.
NotesMake plenty of these mildly sweet and salty nuts—they are great to have on hand over the holidays.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More