- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 8-oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 cup each: packed brown sugar, cider vinegar
- 1 TBS each: Worcestershire sauce, paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. onion salt
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 - 2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- Combine ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook, stirring over medium heat until blended and sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes to chicken slightly and blend flavors.
- Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More