- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 8-oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 cup each: packed brown sugar, cider vinegar
- 1 TBS each: Worcestershire sauce, paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. onion salt
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 - 2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- Combine ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook, stirring over medium heat until blended and sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes to chicken slightly and blend flavors.
- Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More