- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 2 gallons
- Preparation Time: 25
BackstoryBecause of the cloudy look the lemonade gives the tea, swamp water! My Aunt Shannon use to make this, for us then kids, running around in her yard during the long hot summer days.
- 12 tea bags
- 2 cups sugar or sweetner to taste
- 2(0.13 oz.)pkg. Kool-Aid unsweetened lemonade mix
- 4 cups boiling water
- Water to fill 2 gallon jugs the rest of the way.
- Add tea bags to boiling water.
- Boil for 3 min. Cover and let set for 20 min.
- Pour 1 cup of sugar into each of the 2 gallon jugs
- Add 1 pack of Kool-Aid per jug.
- Add steaped tea equally.
- Run cold water over the tea bags in pan.
- Squeeze the tea bags in pan & thow them away. Pour equally into jugs.
- With cold water fill each jug the rest of the way.
- Serve over ice.
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More