- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 2 gallons
- Preparation Time: 25
- 12 tea bags
- 2 cups sugar or sweetner to taste
- 2(0.13 oz.)pkg. Kool-Aid unsweetened lemonade mix
- 4 cups boiling water
- Water to fill 2 gallon jugs the rest of the way.
- Add tea bags to boiling water.
- Boil for 3 min. Cover and let set for 20 min.
- Pour 1 cup of sugar into each of the 2 gallon jugs
- Add 1 pack of Kool-Aid per jug.
- Add steaped tea equally.
- Run cold water over the tea bags in pan.
- Squeeze the tea bags in pan & thow them away. Pour equally into jugs.
- With cold water fill each jug the rest of the way.
- Serve over ice.
NotesBecause of the cloudy look the lemonade gives the tea, swamp water! My Aunt Shannon use to make this, for us then kids, running around in her yard during the long hot summer days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
My Family CookbookSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More