- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Lemon juice
- 4 large eggs
- 1 bottle tequila
- 2 cups dried fruit
- Sample the tequila to check quality.
- Take a large bowl, check the tequila again to be sure it is of the highest quality.
- Turn on the electric mixer.
- Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Beat again.
- At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK.
- Try another cup just in case.
- Turn off the mixerer thingy.
- Break 2 legs and add to the bowl and chuck iin the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick the fruit up off the floor.
- Mix on the turner.
- If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something.
- Check the tequila.
- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table.
- Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don't forget to beat off the turner
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window.
- Finish the tequila and wipe the counter with the cat.
- Cherry Christmas
NotesOnce again this holiday, I have had requests for my tequila christmas cake so here goes: Please keep in your files as I am getting tired of typing this up every year!
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More