- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Lemon juice
- 4 large eggs
- 1 bottle tequila
- 2 cups dried fruit
- Sample the tequila to check quality.
- Take a large bowl, check the tequila again to be sure it is of the highest quality.
- Turn on the electric mixer.
- Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Beat again.
- At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK.
- Try another cup just in case.
- Turn off the mixerer thingy.
- Break 2 legs and add to the bowl and chuck iin the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick the fruit up off the floor.
- Mix on the turner.
- If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something.
- Check the tequila.
- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table.
- Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
- Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don't forget to beat off the turner
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window.
- Finish the tequila and wipe the counter with the cat.
- Cherry Christmas
NotesOnce again this holiday, I have had requests for my tequila christmas cake so here goes: Please keep in your files as I am getting tired of typing this up every year!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
The Italian Exchange
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More