- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 butter or non-hydrogenated shortening, softened
- 1 tbsp soymilk
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp grenadine
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp tequila
- 2+ cups confectioners sugar
- maraschino cherries or strips of orange peel, for garnish
- Cream together butter/non-hydrogenated shortening (depending on whether you want the frosting vegan or not), soymilk, orange juice, tequila, grenadine, orange zest and 2 cups of confectioners sugar.
- Add in more sugar as needed to make frosting stiff, but spreadable.
- Spread on cupcakes and roll the edges in a small amount of coarse, colored sugar (poured into a small bowl, so it's easy to direct it).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More