- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 butter or non-hydrogenated shortening, softened
- 1 tbsp soymilk
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp grenadine
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp tequila
- 2+ cups confectioners sugar
- maraschino cherries or strips of orange peel, for garnish
- Cream together butter/non-hydrogenated shortening (depending on whether you want the frosting vegan or not), soymilk, orange juice, tequila, grenadine, orange zest and 2 cups of confectioners sugar.
- Add in more sugar as needed to make frosting stiff, but spreadable.
- Spread on cupcakes and roll the edges in a small amount of coarse, colored sugar (poured into a small bowl, so it's easy to direct it).
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
My Family CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More