- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. chicken breast tenders (or breast, sliced to tender size)
- 1/4 c. tequila
- 1/3 c. lime
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 c. sweet onion
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp coriander seed
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- -In the bowl of food processor add all ingredients except chicken.
- -Process until blended well, about 2 minutes.
- -In large shallow bowl, add chicken and marinade ensuring all chicken is submerged.
- -Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes (no more than an hour or the lime will start to "cook" the chicken).
- -Fire up grill and using tongs, remove chicken from marinade and place on grill.
- -Grill on medium/medium low, flipping once, until just cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- -Plate and let rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Jack O Lantern Cupcake
Silky Chocolate Kefir Tarts
creamed carrotsSee More