- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 60
- 1 flank steak, about 1.5 lbs.
- Juice of one lime (or more if lime does not have a lot of juice)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. tequila
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- Bell peppers, sliced
- onions, sliced
- any other veggies you'd like
- Put flank steak in large ziploc bag.
- Whisk together ingredients 2-9. Pour into bag with steak, massage a little and marinate at least one hour.
- Grill flank steak (about 4 minutes per side for medium rare). Set aside to rest.
- Add veggies to the grill and cook.
- Slice steak. Serve on a tortilla with the veggies and your favorite toppings.
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
The Official "Burnt" Movie Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More