- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 60
- 1 flank steak, about 1.5 lbs.
- Juice of one lime (or more if lime does not have a lot of juice)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. tequila
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- Bell peppers, sliced
- onions, sliced
- any other veggies you'd like
- Put flank steak in large ziploc bag.
- Whisk together ingredients 2-9. Pour into bag with steak, massage a little and marinate at least one hour.
- Grill flank steak (about 4 minutes per side for medium rare). Set aside to rest.
- Add veggies to the grill and cook.
- Slice steak. Serve on a tortilla with the veggies and your favorite toppings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More