- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Head of lettuce (I use the bags of shredded lettuce, usually 2)
- 2 - 4 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 lb bacon, fried crisp, drained and crumbled or 1 jar of Hormel Bacon bits
- 1 Cup (4 oz) grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups of Mayo
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tbsp. dry onions
- In a large salad bowl, combine all ingredients except pepper and toss well.
- Season to taste with pepper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More