- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 5-6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- •20 Blossoms- De stemmed, remoe steman and pistols Do not wash blossoms, brush clean.
- •1 cup sour cream
- •1 cup shredded monterey white cheese
- •4 tablespoons fresh marjoram
- •WET COATING:
- •2 eggs
- •1/4 cup water
- •DRY COATING:
- •1/2 cup flour
- •1/2 cup cornstarch
- •1 teaspoons salt
- •1 teaspoon cinnamon
- •1 teaspoon cumin
- 2.mix all together.
- 3.Place in pastry bag (or zip lock bag with end cut off)
- 4.Fill blossoms, packing loosely
- 6.WET COATING:
- 7.mix together in bowl big enough to dip into.
- 8.DRY COATING:
- 9.mix all toghether.
- 10.NOW TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER:
- 11.DIp the filled blossom into egg mixture, then into the flour.
- 12.Fry for 2 minutes (temp should be about 340 degrees)
NotesMy pastor and his wife had a picnic with me. They had these left over and we ate them room temp. They were so amazingly delicious. LOL, even though they are the blossoms they have amazing taste. This recipe is a stuffed blossom. They are incredible. When I pick my blossoms, if I use the zucchini I sometimes leave on a baby tiny zucchini. Pick the blossoms as they open and cook within one day. This is great for a meatless meal with a great salad and bread. Prep:5m Cook:2m Servings:5
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More