TERIYAKI BEEF STIRFRY
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Toasted sesame oil
- 1 lb of beef (I use the kind already sliced and meant for stirfrying.)
- 1 jar stirfry sauce of your choice (I use Kikkoman)
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 small can pineapple chunks, drained
- 4-8 small button mushrooms, cleaned
- Thinly slice vegetables, set aside. Add oil to pan, enough to lightly coat bottom. Heat over medium-high heat, add meat and saute until cooked through and no longer pink. Remove meat to papertowel lined plate. Add more oil to pan, add bell pepper, onion and mushrooms. Saute until bell pepper and onion are tender-crisp, add pineapple and return meat to pan. Pour stirfry sauce over ingredients and stir to coat. Allow sauce to heat through. Stir along side or over rice, and with potstickers, if desired.
NotesYeah it's true most of us have our choice of chinese takeout places right around the corner from home, but sometimes it's fun to just make your own right? I'm no expert when it comes to chinese food so I keep it simple.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More