- Cooking Time: 10–20
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 5 (3 oz) frozen burger patties
- 5 tbs of Teriyaki
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 2 tbs of Sesame oil
- 5 tbs of duck sauce
- 2 onions, sliced
- 5 Kaiser rolls
- Grill 5 (3 oz) frozen burger patties.
- Sprinkle burgers with Teriyaki sauce while cooking.
- Sauté 2 full onion slices with each burger.
- Spread sesame oil on Kaiser rolls and toast on grill.
- When each burger reaches 165° F, remove from grill and place on toasted Kaiser.
- Top with sautéed onion and raw bean sprouts.
- Serve with duck sauce for dipping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More