- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1 1/3 cups white rice
- ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- Cook the rice as instructed on the package or according to your rice cooker directions.
- As the rice is cooking, start the teriyaki sauce (instructions below) and then cut the chicken into bite sized chunks.
- When the rice is done, heat the vegetable oil and sesame oil in a 400 degree wok or in a large skillet over high heat.
- Dump in the chicken and stir constantly until the chicken is cooked through, approximately 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and pour approximately half of the teriyaki sauce into the pan.
- Stir to coat.
- Dish rice into bowls and serve the chicken over the rice.
- Add more teriyaki sauce to the top as desired.
- If desired, mushrooms or other veggies can be added to the stir fry when the chicken is about halfway done.
NotesThese are easy and delicious. Making your own teriyaki sauce is very much worth the minimal effort that it takes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More